John Deere Ag Management Solutions
Sloan Implement Integrated Solutions
Sloan Implement strives to not only meet but exceed your expectations with superior service. To do this we have eleven full time AMS Consultants spread across seventeen locations throughout Illinois and Wisconsin to assist you with your machinery and AMS equipment questions. We will be there to council you to make sure you purchase the system that best fits the needs of your operation. After your purchase we will be here to provide one-on-one training at the time of installation or when you are ready to go to the field to ensure a smooth and trouble free start. Our AMS consultants are here to help you with questions as they arise and we are just a phone call away.
Do you have questions now? Use the information below to find more information about how Sloan Implement Co. can help you with purchasing questions, support questions, or if you need to schedule service. We are here to help you, our customer.
Training Center Events
Interested to see what training events are coming up? Simply click here to go to our new Sloan Implement Training Center page where you will find all the upcoming training events coming to a location near you.
Sloan Implement has partnered up with Harvest – Max Partners.Harvest – Max Partners is here to help people make sense of the all the information that precision agriculture has provided them. They are an ag consulting company. Harvest-Max is here to help you understand the tools available to you through your precision ag equipment. Feel comfortable knowing that they are not here to sell a product but offer you service to teach you how to operate and understand what your operation is doing. They will take the data that has been collected, analyze, validate their findings to give you a prescription that works for your operation. To find out more information click below to view an online brochure or contact our AMS call center to find out more information.
Farm Mapping Service
Stop the hassle of pre-season setup of display information and software updates. Let the Sloan Implement AMS team take care of it for you. Be ready to go when it is time to go.
- Update software on Display and Apex
- Setup Client/Farm/Field/Task/Operations and save to card
- Load information to display and make sure it is all correct both for the Spring season and the Fall Season
- Download all information from display and print maps
- Present maps in an organized binder
- Assist with integrating prescriptions from Agronomist to display for variable rate application with applicable equipment
- Assist with exporting data to agronomist
- Setup Variety locator for automatic variety detection and recording
- New Data card/Memory stick included for each crop year
- One on one training
Price: $500 / crop year
For more information or request this service contact your local Sloan Implement AMS service technician.
View the Farm Mapping Service Flyer.
Enhance Your Land Surveys with Sloan’s Real Time Kinematic (RTK) Network
- No need to own or move your own base station
- 10 towers covering nearly 3 million acres
- Sub-inch accuracy
- Travel the same tracks year after year
- Ideal for strip-till applications
AutoTrac Universal 200
- GPS-auto-steering allows farmers to make the most out of each pass, saving time and fuel
- Directly turns the steering shaft
- Quick and easy to move from one machine to another; hundreds of approved Deere and Non-Deere platforms
- Year-round use from one system
GS3 2630 Screen
- New Screen is brighter and easier to read
- GS3 has superior processing power over GS2
- Improved field locator functionality
- Video Input
- Access Manager
- USB drive for data import / export
Enhance Seed Savings with Swath Control Pro
- Uses GPS to turn off the planter and point rows
- Decreased lodging at harvest
- Can split sections down to 60″